Pre-Selection and Curation Procedures
- Each year the Organisers will appoint a Pre-Selection panel to review entries.
- The Panel will initially review and assess all submissions received, and will decide which works will be invited to exhibit during the Australian Watercolour Muster each year.
- The Final Curators of the 'Muster' may or may not be part of the Pre-Selection Panel.
- All decisions on acceptances are final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- Artists will be notified which of their works have been accepted to be exhibited prior to the opening of the 'Muster'.
- Each year the Organisers appoint an external Australian Watercolour Muster - Panel of Curators
- The Panel of Curators will select a determined number of Artworks to be showcased on the Australian Watercolour Muster Digital Gallery Online - 2019, from the 30th September to 9th November 2019, and from this broad selection of Finalists
- The Panel of Curators will choose:
- the 30 Australian Artists, including
- one (1) Under 30 Artist to represent Australia at the next FabrianoInAcquarello - Italy international Watercolour Symposium - which is generally held in April/May of each year.
- 10 International Artists
The 40 artists from the above 3 Categories for the 2019 - Australian Watercolour Muster - will be invited to physically ship their Work to Brisbane Australia to be Exhibited and go to Auction during the Gala Cocktail Party and Auction Event on the 9th November 2019
All Artist private information is held securely with bank details encrypted and not available to staff of Gallery 247. We do not share your personal information with any third party.