Key Dates for the Australian Watercolour Muster - 2020
- 5th June 2020 - The ‘Call For Artists’ will commence, and
- 5th September 2020 - Close of Submissions to allow for Judging
- 5th to 25th September 2020 - Judging to be conducted by the Panel of Jurors
- By 2nd October 2020 - Finalists will be notified of their Acceptance to the Australian Watercolour Muster - 2020
- 5 October to 21st November 2020 - Opening of the Digital Exhibition of Finalists on the Australian Watercolour Muster Digital Gallery ..... and then, depending on World health issues – we will make a judgement call about whether to have a physical party in November 2020 - !!
- 5th to 21st November 2020 - All Finalists Artwork will be available for ‘Online Sale’ from the Australian Watercolour Muster Digital - Online Gallery – 2020 as we did last year.
** Finalists selected as 'Best in Category' from each of the 4 Categories will be consulted as to dates in 2021 - that will suit them for their Solo Exhibition, which are the 1st Prize to be offered in each Category. Conditions apply to these Exhibitions and Artists are asked to note these prior to submitting and entry.
- Cost of Exhibition showing will be covered by the Australian Watercolour Muster 2020 - this will include:
- Hanging of artwork in the Gallery and marketing across the Australian Watercolour Muster social media and network, for the Exhibition in Brisbane for a period of 2 weeks in the Australian Watercolour Muster/Fish Lane Studios new Exhibition Gallery in South Brisbane - Queensland - Australian 4101
- 15 metres of hanging space is available to each 'Best in Category Artist Exhibition' - this can be made up of differing sized paintings and shall include the 'Work' that was the winning piece for the Artist during the Australian Watercolour Muster - 2020.
- Opening Night - in discussion with the Artist involved to ensure that we agree on number and style of the gala event within a budget to be agreed at the time with the Artist.
- Artists will agree the dates for their Solo Exhibition and agree to delivery and pick-up their Artwork at the designated times to ensure smooth running of their Event.
- Artists will be required to cover the cost of their
- framing for the agreed Exhibition period, and
- transport to-and-from the Australian Watercolour Muster/Fish Lane Studios Exhibition Gallery - 4 Edmondstone Street - South Brisbane - Queensland - Australian 4101
- 20% commission will be deducted from the Catalogue Price of the Artworks and go toward the ongoing management of the Australian Watercolour Muster for future event years.