Key Dates for the Australian Watercolour Muster - 2020
- 6th June 2021 - The ‘Call For Artists’ will commence, and
- 6th August 2021 - Close of Submissions to allow for Judging
- 6th August 2021 - Judging to commence and be conducted by the Panel of Jurors
- 16th August 2021 - Finalists will be notified of their Acceptance to the Australian Watercolour Muster - 2021
- 23rd August 2021 - '32 Best in Muster' need to have shipped their Artwork - Unframed and Flat Packed - to the Curator - of the Australian Watercolour Muster 2021 in Brisbane ready to have the Work shipped to Cairns for Exhibition. The Delivery Address will be notified to the 32 Best in Muster - when they are advised of their selection for Exhibition.
- 11th September to 23rd October 2021 - All Finalists Artwork will be available for ‘Online Sale’ from the Australian Watercolour Muster Digital - Online Gallery – 2021
- 11th September to 23rd October 2021 - 32 Best in Muster Works will be on Exhibition in the 'Old Court House Gallery - Cairns Australia
- 14th to 18th September 2021 - a live series of Workshops - Trade Show and opportunities to share and mix with Artists from all over Australia - covid permitting of course.
- 30th October 2021 - Artwork will be returned from Cairns to the Curator of the Australian Watercolour Muster 2021 in Brisbane ready for shipping to individual Artists at their designated mailing addresses by Australia Post. Cost of this postage is included in the Entry Fee - unless there is international transport involved and freight will then be negotiated with the individual artist at their cost.
- Tuesday 14th September - Exhibition Opening in Cairns - with Canapes and Drinks and a live Zoom presentation on 'The Chemistry of Watercolour' from one of our international Artists.
- Workshops - TBA by end of June 2021 - as soon as we consolidate our Tutors.
- 18th September 2021 - Final Gala Day - in the grounds of The Old Court House Cairns - 38 Abbott St, Cairns City QLD 4870 - this will take the form of a 'Picnic and Paint - Swap and Share/Sell Artwork' Artists will be welcome to bring a blanket set up their spot and enjoy the day - there will be a small charge for the Picnic Lunch and we will have various 'Plein Air Painting Demonstrations' and a final showcase from the Brands represented at 'Muster'...... a last opportunity to stock up on the latest materials!
Share this with your friends