Fees and Commissions for the - Australian Watercolour Muster - 2020
Fees and commissions:
- An Entry Fee, of $AUD 45.00 per painting in any Category - will be charged for each art work on submission and payable via the online entry system. Entry fees are not refundable and are the only fees to be incurred for this years Australian Watercolour Muster - 2020.
- All Finalists Artwork will be available for ‘Online Sale’ from the 5th to 21st November 2020 on the Australian Watercolour Muster Digital - Online Gallery – 2020 as we did last year, and a commission, of 20% per sale of a painting, will be deducted from the catalogue price if the work is sold during the Digital Sale Period.
By submitting your works you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Each art work must be the original un-copied work of the exhibitor.
- Each art work will be for sale at the price nominated by the artist on the entry form. Artist’s must remember to include 10% GST where applicable.
- All entries must be made through the Gallery 247 on-line art and art show management system.
- Types, numbers and sizes of art works must conform to the Acceptable Art Works section of this website.
- All entries will undergo a Pre-Selection Process. The Organisers reserve the right to not accept a work of art and to limit the number of exhibits.
Solo Exhibition - 'Best In Category Artists':
** Finalists selected as 'Best in Category' from each of the 4 Categories will be consulted as to dates in 2021 - that will suit them for their Solo Exhibition, which are the 1st Prize to be offered in each Category. Conditions apply to these Exhibitions and Artists are asked to note these prior to submitting and entry.
- Cost of Exhibition showing will be covered by the Australian Watercolour Muster 2020 - this will include:
- Hanging of artwork and marketing across the Australian Watercolour Muster social media and network, of the Exhibition in Brisbane for a period of 2 weeks in the Australian Watercolour Muster/Fish Lane Studios new Exhibition Gallery in South Brisbane - Queensland - Australian 4101
- 15 metres of hanging space is available to each 'Best in Category Artist Exhibition' - this can be made up of differing sized paintings and shall include the 'Work' that was the winning piece for the Artist during the Australian Watercolour Muster - 2020.
- Opening Night - in discussion with the Artist involved to ensure that we agree on number and style of the gala event within a budget to be agreed at the time with the Artist.
- Artists will agree the dates for their Solo Exhibition and agree to delivery and pick-up their Artwork at the designated times to ensure smooth running of their Event.
- Artists Costs:
- Artists will be required to cover the cost of their framing ready to hang all work for the agreed Exhibition period during 2020, and
- Cost of Transport to-and-from the Australian Watercolour Muster/Fish Lane Studios new Exhibition Gallery - 4 Edmondstone Street - South Brisbane - Queensland - Australian 4101
- 20% commission will be deducted from the Catalogue Price of the Artworks and go toward the ongoing management of the Australian Watercolour Muster for future event years.