From: Sunday May 22, 2022, 10:00 am
To: Sunday May 22, 2022, 3:00 pm
Sample Set Up of Your Working Space!
** Please note the lists below are for guidance - please bring the materials you have already!
Palette: Art Spectrum Colour Keeper or by choice (allow for separate wells for colours and some larger clean areas for mixing) Consider mixing warm washes in one area and cool washes in another.
Winsor and Newton and Daniel Smith 15ml tubes are good quality and quantity. Art Spectrum Tasman Blue is good for opaque blue leaves. Some colours can work ok in the same well. Palette can have a Warm area, Cool area and Grunge area.
- White (Gouache)
- Lemon Yellow
- Cadmium Yellow or Hansa Yellow Medium (Daniel Smith)
- Pyrrol Orange (Daniel Smith)Cadmium Red
- Raw Sienna (Daniel Smith)
- Alizarin Crimson
- Burnt Sienna (Winsor and Newton)
- Raw Umber (Winsor and Newton)
- Shadow Violet (Daniel Smith)
- Winsor Violet
- Tasman Blue (Art Spectrum)
- Cobalt Turquoise (Winsor and Newton)
- Cobalt Turquoise Light (Winsor and Newton)
- Cerulean Blue (varies dramatically from brand to brand, like Daniel Smith Cerulean Blue Chromium)
- Cobalt Blue
- Ultramarine Blue
- Shadow Violet
- Neutral Tint
- Range from NEEF Synthetic (Round with point, Burgundy Handle) Fine No3, Med No7, Lg No12, Lg Oval ¾, 1 inch, ½,
- 1 and 2 inch Flat
- Filbert Comb ½ and ¾ inch
- No 6 Script/Rigger, and
- your own brush selection of Fans and Daggers.
- A Bright Stiff Synthetic ½ inch is ideal for rubbing back highlights.
- NEEF Anders Andersson (Dagger) Small and/or Medium
1/19 Staceys Rd, Connewarre VIC 3227
Share this with your friends